Friday, 17 October 2014

School projects are finally happening!

I think the first week has been a bit exhausting for all students. Lots of information and no creativity. This week we finally got our first project. It's quite elaborate, and being an artist who doesn't do a lot of sketching before starting on the piece, this will be a big learning experience. We have spent a couple of days "drifting" around London to take in the city and make it inspire us. Now for some research on psychogeography, which is the theme of the project. It's very interesting, but something new to me, so I find myself reading the brief over and over again to make sure I got it right. I think also the freedom we have, might actually confuse me a little, as I know it has done with other classmates as well. But tomorrow it's time for sketching!

No comments:

Post a Comment