Sunday, 2 November 2014

Harry Potter Muggles Tour!

Monday two weeks ago (yes, it's tough to get time to updates sometimes), I went on the last Fresher's event which was also the one I had been waiting for! I went to the city center with some friends from my class to join the Harry Potter Muggles Tour. We all met up by the tube station London Bridge. From there we went in between some really cool alleys and small streets to find some hidden locations where part of the Harry Potter series had been filmed. Prisoner of Azkaban and The Order of the Phoenix was two of the films in question. Also the place where Bridget Jones lived was on the way. I don't actually have a lot of pics from this event, because it was so dark. It was part of the fun though, and made the tour mysterious and interesting. If you ever have the chance to go, I can definitely recommend it! http://www.muggletours.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment